Facebook Tips & Tricks
to Grow Your Business
Are You Struggling With Facebook?
It’s Time to Master Your Facebook Business Page!
If you find Facebook Business Pages confusing and crazy-making, you’re not alone! Many small business owners know they should be using Facebook to promote their products and services, but they get overwhelmed by it all and don’t know where to start.
I can help!
This training covers the basics every business owner needs to know to manage a Facebook Business Page. I’ll show you how to set up your page, and how to use many of the features you might not even know are available. I’ll also share strategies you can use to increase your engagement so your fans will want to do business with you!
Since the training will take place inside a private Facebook group, must have a Facebook personal profile to attend.
When and Where:
- Facebook Basics: Thursday, April 4 @ 7pm EDT
- Business Pages: Tuesday, April 9 @ 7pm EDT
- Training will take place in a private Facebook group.
- Join live or watch the training when it’s most convenient for you.
- All members will have lifetime access to the group and the replay.
Some of the topics include:
- The difference between a profile and a page
- Editing your page
- Header images
- How to set a custom URL
- Adding additional admins
- Arranging tabs
- SEO tips
- Scheduling posts
- Editing and deleting posts
- Overview of Page Insights
- . . . and more!
Because knowing how to get around on Facebook is an essential part of using it to market your business, this updated training now includes an additional session on Facebook basics, including personal pages. Here are some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Privacy settings
- How to set your custom URL
- Customizing your News Feed
- Posting and interacting
- . . . and much more!