On Tuesday, June 23 I’ll be doing another teleclass with Kristin Morrison of Six Figure Pet Sitting Academy. This class will be all about blogging!
No doubt you’ve heard about blogs, but do you know how smart business owners are using them to gain more visibility for their businesses? Whether your blog is a stand-alone blog or part of your overall website, blogging allows you to create dynamic content that keeps people engaged. It also keeps your customers or clients coming back for more!
With a successful blog you can:
- Build a loyal following of clients, customers, and business prospects
- Become a recognized expert or leader in your field of business
- Sell your services or products to your clients
- Sell advertising space on your blog
- Build a large list of highly targeted readers
- Highlight specials your business is offering in order to generate immediate cash flow.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this Blogging Teleclass:
- What a blog is and what makes it different than a website
- How to write “Google-friendly” blog posts that help move your blog higher in search engines results.
- How you can dramatically increase sales while spending less on marketing
- The best software to use for your blog
- Why it’s important to have your blog on your domain rather being hosted by a third party
- Why you need the best SEO blogging theme available for your blog
- How a blog can bring many more visitors to your website
- How to use your blog to reinforce your company goals and vision
- How to keep readers coming back for more
- Tips to help you stay on track with your blogging
- Basic blogging etiquette
This teleclass is being hosted by Kristin Morrision of Six Figure Pet Sitting Academy, and you can register for the class there.
[Tags]blogging class, social media, blogging lessons[/Tags]
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.