It’s time for another social media teleclass!
How to use LinkedIn to Bring in More Business / Connect with Potential Clients
Date: August 25
Time: 5:00pm PST / 8:00pm EST
Cost: $20 (register by August 18) or $30 (register August 19 or later)
If you’re not using LinkedIn yet, you’re missing out! I’ve been active on LinkedIn for quite a while and have made many great contacts – pet sitters as well as people in other businesses. Some have turned into clients, while others are people who I share a common interest with – and sometimes we’re able to help each other in one way or another.
LinkedIn is a place to find like-minded professionals, businesses, and opportunity. It’s a place where you can be found as well. Boasting more than 40 million users, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. It literally puts networking at your fingertips, so that you can connect with trusted colleagues throughout the world. And, because of the unique tools offered by LinkedIn you’re able to streamline your search process when looking for business leads, potential clients, or collaborators.
Here’s what I’ll be talking about:
- How you can use LinkedIn to grow your business
- Tips on how to use LinkedIn to drive traffic to your website
- Why you and your business need to be on LinkedIn
- How to establish yourself as an expert in your chosen area
- How to create a powerful LinkedIn bio that will attract attention
- What to include in your headline, summary, and job descriptions
- How to effectively use the advanced features of LinkedIn
- What recommendations are, how to ask for one, and who to recommend
- Why discussion groups are so important
- SPECIAL BONUS: LinkedIn Tips and Tools list to get you started after the class
Whether you’re interested in finding employees, getting the word out about your business, or simply enlarging your own personal network, LinkedIn is a powerful tool you can’t afford to ignore.
Kristin Morrison, from Six Figure Pet Sitting Academy is hosting the class. Learn more about the class and register here.
Whether you’re in the pet care business or some other business, you’re welcome to join in. This class is for anyone who wants to learn more about LinkedIn – regardless of your occupation.
[tags]LinkedIn teleclass, pet sitters, social media, social networking[/tags]
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.